Saturday 27 October 2012

Rude Monkeys and the Power of Twitter

As you know, I didn't blog much for a few weeks there. You may or may not know that was due to working frantically on my manuscript, Deathhawk's Betrayal, to submit to Harper Collins Voyager, who were accepting unagented submissions for their new ebook imprint, and then finishing A Magical Melody for inclusion in Spells: Ten Tales of Magic

Now both those tasks are complete, I've been blogging like mad, both on my own blogs, and guest blogging for others. 

Here are two guest blogs I've done in the last week:

I Saved My Banana For You for Erica Lucke Dean, a tale about a naughty monkey who might be excited to see you - or maybe he just has something his pocket. Like... a banana. 

102nd Post for Mark Brassington - a look at Twitter and what it means to me - and probably many other writers as well.

Also, Haunted: Ten Tales of Ghosts, an anthology edited by Rayne Hall (also editor of the anthology in which my short story will appear), is free at Amazon from 23 - 27 October. You can find it here for US Kindle and here for UK Kindle. 


If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to check out my previous posts if you haven't already. If you're finding yourself here often, you might as well join as a member, sign up to the blog through RSS or email, or sign up for the newsletter.

Don't forget to share the love and spread the word on Twitter, Facebook or StumbleUpon (or other social networking site of your choice) if you know other people who might also enjoy this.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with us.

1 comment:

Julia Barrett said...

Going to look at your guest Twitter post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Analytics