Monday 5 November 2012

Conflict: How Much Is Enough?

Quite some time ago, Veronica Singleton (@mauied92) asked me if I'd guest blog on a writing-related topic. I agreed, thinking November was such a long way away, and of course, as is nearly always the case, it then rolled around with incredible speed. I'd spent a month frenetically finishing Deathhawk's Betrayal for submission to Voyager, who were accepting unagented queries for their digital imprint, when suddenly I realised I still needed a topic.

Thus it was that in the space of a few days I had to come up with a topic, write it and send it across. You can find the result, a discussion of conflict in the written story, here

In case you missed it, my short story, A Magical Melody, is available as part of the newly-released Spells: Ten Tales of Magic ebook anthology, available on Amazon and Smashwords.


If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to check out my previous posts if you haven't already. If you're finding yourself here often, you might as well join as a member, sign up to the blog through RSS or email, or sign up for the newsletter.

Don't forget to share the love and spread the word on Twitter, Facebook or StumbleUpon (or other social networking site of your choice) if you know other people who might also enjoy this.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with us.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Analytics